Sometimes i just can’t remember all the things we did together

加载中,马上就好

All those [G]thick books that we read together I burnt them [C]cos i felt cold in the summer The [F]wind's so strong it blew up all the pages They [Am]flew round me, trapped me like three hundred cages [G]All those things we [D]told each other [C]Today i can’t remember [D]any longer [F]I tried to turn my diary, [D]get some memories [Am]But in vain cos i don't [D]even remember your name [G]Something in my [D]mind [G]Keeps me from knowing [D]what's inside [G]From time to time I ask [G]why Not because i wonder [G]why I wanna [Am]fly not because i have [D]seen the blue sky [G]So many [D]desires [C]For all the things we [D]choose in our lives [G]Do you have time to get [G]tired When you’re just a [G]passer-by It's [Am]time to [D]realize it's all [G]designed [G]All dishes we [D]cooked together [C]They tasted sweet but now they've [D]all gone bitter [F]Still i keep them in my [D]refrigerator [Am]They stink so much but i [D]eat them as appetizers [G]All those dreams we [D]made together [C]Like bubbles they flew up and [D]burst in the air [F]Once we were naive enough to [D]chase after them [Am]We used to fall but hey [D]so what We're truly happy [G]Something in my [D]mind [G]Keeps me from knowing [D]what's inside [G]From time to time I ask [G]why Not because i wonder [G]why I wanna [Am]fly not because i have [D]seen the blue sky [G]So many [D]desires [C]For all the things we [D]choose in our lives [G]Do you have time to get [G]tired When you’re just a [G]passer-by It's [Am]time to [D]realize it's all [G]designed [G][D][C][D][F][D][Am][D]Hey so what we’re truly happy [G]Something in my [D]mind [G]Keeps me from knowing [D]what's inside [G]From time to time I ask [G]why Not because i wonder [G]why I wanna [Am]fly not because i have [D]seen the blue sky [G]So many [D]desires [C]For all the things we [D]choose in our lives [G]Do you have time to get [G]tired When you’re just a [G]passer-by It's [Am]time to [D]realize it's all [G]designed {end_of_chorus}
ghehfbkvinf 发表于 2019-10-24 21:31:55 点击下载 来自手机APP(点我下载) |查看: 3437|回复: 0