哎呀音乐 发表于 2019-7-17 14:57:13 |查看: 2104|回复: 0|阅读模式

“吉他神童”、“天才”,这些媲美的词,或许她已经习以为常。虽然你可能还不认识她,但她确实是全球*知名的吉他小孩(之一)。

现年14岁的日本女孩Li-sa-X,凭借高超的吉他技术,早早就在Youtube上爆红,就连吉他手Marty Friedman都曾表示对Li-sa-X的赞叹(羡慕)。

(以上翻译和图片来自过载字幕组)

她和很多吉他大师同台演出过,比如Kiko Loureiro(著名金属吉他手)、Marty Friedman(世界级吉他演奏家)、Polyphia(前卫器乐摇滚新贵)。

还签约索尼公司,在她12岁的时候(2017年),就推出个人首EP《Serendipity》,18年推出个人专辑《Will》。被冠以未来金属吉他希望的Li-sa-X,创作曲的旋律也非常的棒。

并且,她也是速弹大师Paul Gilbert的爱徒。与Paul Gilbert的结缘,在某种程度上加速了她的职业化和专业度。

8岁那年,她上传翻弹Paul Gilbert摇滚乐队「Racer X」的曲子《Scarified》,获得了众多的关注,Paul Gilbert本人更是亲自邀请Li-sa-X,成为自己线上的学生。

她名字Li-sa-X中X的来源就是「Racer X」。Li-sa-X在采访中也表示Paul Gilbert在她的心中,占据着特别的位置。

在Li-sa-X吉他成长路上,除了Paul Gilbert外,她的吉他手父亲,也是她幕后的强力支撑。

Li-sa-X的父亲

两三岁开始有意识的时候,父亲在家里弹吉他,深深的影响了她,慢慢的,从5岁正式开始学习吉他。相对于很多日本小孩,在初中之后才开始学习音乐来说,已经算早。

在今年十四岁之际,她也在自己Youtube等自媒体发布了自己一路走来的回顾视频。

看完视频后,是不是觉得自己似乎已经被拍死在了沙滩上...

不禁感叹,这个日本小女孩弹也太厉害了吧...是不是因为日本的少儿音乐教育很好,才能培养出那么牛的少年吉他手?日本学业不重吗,她从小就决定往职业化方向走?她每天到底怎么练琴的,技术水平那么牛?

带着这么多的疑问,我们采访了她,力图还原一个真实的神童面貌。

日本的少儿音乐学习/教学氛围

Q:日本的少儿音乐教育(特别是流行音乐,吉他贝斯鼓这类)普及程度有多高?身边和你一样弹吉他的孩子多不多、氛围如何?

Li-sa-X:在日本,很小就学习音乐的孩子并不是很多,即使是从小学习乐器,大多数主要以学习钢琴和小提琴为主,像我一样从小学吉他的孩子很少。

我的一些朋友会学习钢琴和小提琴,但他们学音乐,并不是想成为音乐家。多数人学习流行音乐(吉他贝斯鼓),是从初中,或者更大一些才开始学习。

Q:日本家庭对孩子学习音乐的看法和态度是怎么样的?

Li-sa-X:爸爸说,音乐家的收入很不稳定,并且竞争性很强,所以大多数的日本父母并不希望他们的孩子以成为音乐家为目标。很多孩子学习乐器,只是培养一门兴趣,增加他们的文化素养。

Q:日本初中生的日常是怎么样的呢?作业会不会很多,学业的压力大不大,弹吉他会和学业有冲突吗?你又是怎么权衡的呢。

Li-sa-X:我每天早上8点去上学,下午4、5点的时候放学回家,很多孩子在放学后还要去私立的学校(上课/补习),每周我也会有几天的时间要去私立学校,所以一般是晚上9点从私立学校下课回家。

回家之后,还有功课要做,所以其实(在上学期间)是很难有足够的时间去弹吉他。

不过,对我来说,吉他是非常重要的,我把他放在第一位,我的家人和唱片公司的人都很支持我的吉他梦,我认为这是非常值得开心的事情。

关于日常练琴

Q:在不同年龄段,你每天花多长时间练习/学习吉他?

Li-sa-X:我5岁的时候,每天会弹5-6个小时。上小学后,每天弹2-3个小时,现在我14岁了,上初中三年级,每天练习时间是1个小时。

Q:你的吉他老师是谁,是爸爸和保罗吗?

Li-sa-X:是的,这四年来保罗一直在指导我如何正确/高效的练习,*近我主要是和爸爸学习作曲方法和一些音乐理论。

Q:你都怎么分配你的练琴时间,让它更高效?

Li-sa-X:这首先取决于那一天有多少的练习时间,但大致上会花30分钟来做常规练习(复习我之前弹过的曲子),然后我会花20分钟来练习保罗教给我的“lick”练习,*后10分钟会用来创作和实践一些新想法。

Q:在吉他的道路上,你有遇到什么问题吗?你又是怎么解决它的。

Li-sa-X:每当我开始翻弹新的曲子的时候,经常会觉得“我的天啊,我怎么能弹得下来!”。后来在不断的练习、练习、练习当中(逐渐攻克一个个难点),从很慢的速度开始练,并且一段一段的来(弹完一段再到另一段)。

我遇到*困难的问题,就是制作我自己的专辑。

一开始的时候我创作的句子总是感觉和某个人的很相似,并不像我自己的原创,不过当我明白, 我不能否认其他音乐家对我的影响,而应该是尊重、理解并努力创造自己的乐句后,我就释怀了。

Q:你喜欢的歌曲、乐队、吉他手是?

Li-sa-X:我喜欢的乐队有Periphery, Dirty Loops和coldrain。但保罗在我心里占有一个独特的位置。

Q:你是怎么认识中国的少年吉他手YOYO的?你们还合作了一首曲子叫《Little wings》,是谁的点子让你和YOYO一起制作音乐呢?

Li-sa-X:我是在Youtube上认识YOYO的。之前一直希望有一天能和她合作。去年我在做自己的专辑,在写《Little wings》这首曲子时,觉得很适合和YOYO合作,包括索尼唱片也都认可这个想法。于是一拍即合。

Q:你希望将来自己成为什么样的吉他手?

Li-sa-X:我希望有一天我能找到自己的“声音”(风格),并且能有很高的辨识度,即使人们闭上眼睛聆听也能知道这就是我。

Q:可以给中国的孩子一些练琴的建议吗?

Li-sa-X:将你弹的东西录下来(用手机或是其他什么的录音设备),然后客观的去审视它,这是你进步的*好方法。还有就是玩得愉快!

采访Li-sa-X,你能感觉到她身上的自信,她对自己目前在吉他上取得的成绩一直很感恩,也很谦虚。并且那种发自内心的“自主感”是很多小孩身上所缺乏的。

她很清楚自己非常喜欢吉他,并且愿意为之努力,这是非常难得的。相比很多人,在那么小的年纪就找到对于自己来说重要的事业,已经领先太多,但是否走上职业化的道路,进入音乐学院,也要看她的选择和她的家人,期待在未来,能见证她的跨越式成长。

附:英文采访原文

Some questions about 

Educational Environment in Japan

How popular that children's music education in Japan(especially pop music, guitar,bass, drum, etc)? Are there many children love playing guitar?

In Japan, learning music from an early age is not very popular.

And instruments that start from an early age are usually piano or violin. It is unusual to play the guitar from an early age like me.

Some of my friends also have learned piano or violin since they were children, but they all are not thinking of becoming musicians.

Many people who play pop music instruments(guitar, bass, drums etc..) start learning from junior-high school or high school age.

What's Japanese families viewpoint that their children to learn music?

Dad says, musicians are very competitive and their income is precarious, so many parents don't want their children to aim for it as profession.

The purpose for young children to learn instruments is probably to increase their cultural sensitivity.

What is school daily schedule in Japan? Are you have heavy burden of homework and academic stress in Japan's junior high school?Are play guitar and school in time conflict? How did you come to arrange your time and how to spend your time properly?

I go to school at 8 am every day. And I'm back home at 4 to 5 pm.

Many people go to a private school after school. I also go there for a few days of the week. It's about 9 pm to comeback from there.

After I got home, I also had homework, so it's really hard to get enough time to play the guitar.

However, in my case it is very simple. The guitar is the top priority. More than anything else.

Both my parents and the record label support me playing the guitar. I think that is very happy and unusual.

Some questions about 

Li-sa-X's path in guitar

How long do you spend on the guitar at different ages?

When Iwas 5 years old, I probably played 5-6 hours a day.When I was an elementary school student, it took 2-3hours a day.I'm 14 years old and third grade of junior high school now. The daily practice time is 1 hour.

Who is your guitar teacher? your father and Paul Gilbert?

Yes, that's right. Paul has properly guided me in how to practice the guitar for 4 years. So recently I'm mainly discussing about composition and music theory with dad.

How did you allocate the time of study guitar and make it efficiency?

It depends on the day, but roughly 30 minutes are allocated to the routine (the review of the song I've played so far).And I spend 20 minute on practice phrase presented by Paul. The remaining 10 minutes are dedicated to composition and new ideas.

Have you ever encountered some challenges in your path of guitar and how did you solve it?

Whenever I start working on a new cover song, I feel like "Oh my god.. How can I play this? I can't!!". Anyway there is only practice. Very slowly at first, part by part.

The most difficult wall I encountered was when I was making my original album.

At first, all the phrases I made were similar to someone and I couldn't feel originality at all.

However, I felt like I was released when Irealized that what I should do was not to deny the influence of the great musicof the past, but to pay respect to it and express the unfinished present.

What music, band and guitarist do you like?

Paul Gilbert is always a special being in me.

My favorite bands are Periphery, DirtyLoops, and Coldrain.

How do you know YOYO, and whose idea to make music with YOYO together? 

I knew about YOYO on YouTube. I wanted to play with her one day. And  when the song"Little Wings" was created, Sony Music Japan agreed to the idea.

What kind of guitarist do you want to become in future?

I want to have a "voice" on the guitar that makes people realize that it is me by closing their eyes and just listening.

Can you give Chinese kids any suggestion on guitar?

Recording your playing with a mobile phone etc. and viewing it yourself is the best way to be objective.

Have fun!

今日拓展阅读

哎呀音乐长期征稿

后台回复投稿查看详情或投至fan@iyamusic.com

用户评论